To apply for any open positions, please visit our career portal.
Position: Museum Team Member- Part Time
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Reports To: Department Manager
Position Summary: Depending on strengths, skill set, and interests, summer team members could do a variety of front-line positions including cashier, tour guide, sell tickets, or attend to guests in our batting cage.
• Give six to eight guided tours of the Louisville Slugger bat factory each day while adhering to the standard tour script and maintaining an enthusiastic, dynamic approach to every tour.
• Sell tickets, work in museum store, assist with batting cages, special events and other guest services as needed. This includes but not limited to, after-hours events, and assisting with the theater.
• Present public programming, including costumed presentations, to museum visitors. This includes, but is not limited to, our World War II program, hand turning, nub decorating program, art and architecture tours and temporary exhibit specific programming.
• Provide top-notch interaction with all guests, in all areas of the museum, at all times.
• Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Strong communication skills
• Must have a professional appearance
• Knowledge of and passion for baseball
Position: Full-Time Tailer/Piler/Stacker
Location: Larimer and Norton Timber Mill - Galeton, PA 16922
Position Summary: This position is responsible for removing pieces from machines and forward or packaging material and otherwise assist machine operators.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Remove pieces from machines
• Place pieces on the proper pallet, roller, or conveyer
• Ensure pieces move on to the next station or process
• Assist machine operator as directed
• Performs preventive maintenance in the area
• Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
• High School Diploma
• Must be able to lift 75-100 pounds
• Ability to learn