To apply for any open positions, please visit our career portal.
Position: Customer Service Representative
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Sales Manager
Provide world-class customer service for all customers requesting assistance relating to orders processed through sluggergifts.com, bionicgloves.com, phone orders, mail orders, email orders, or walk-ins. Coordinate with the factory, Floyd Street warehouse, and store to secure orders and provide accurate information for all customers. Compile and distribute reports as requested. Maintain a broad knowledge of product line for Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, sluggergifts.com, and Bionic Glove Technology.
1. Provide exceptional customer service for all inquiries in regard to bionicgloves.com, sluggergifts.com, mail, email, phone, and/or walk-in.
2. Work closely with Sales Manager to ensure high standards and practices for all processes and communications.
3. Resolve customer complaints/issues in a timely manner that achieve satisfaction from the customer yet continue to adhere to company guidelines.
4. Handle phone and email inquiries from customer and dealers for sluggergifts.com and bionicgloves.com, including order entry, quotes, order status, returns/replacements, warranties, shipping.
5. Process orders for internal customers.
6. Promptly fulfill/place personalized bat orders from the museum store in a timely matter.
7. Process payment holds, chargebacks, returns/replacements, and end of the month billing.
8. Address credit issues including billing, contact customers with invalid/declined credit cards or orders that did not process fully.
9. Cross-train in museum store to provide back up as needed for cash handling, audits, daily reconciliation, deposits, and participation in Manager on Duty rotation.
Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
2. 3+ years customer service and sales experience required.
3. Intermediate level of computer skills with Microsoft Office programs required.
4. Exceptional customer focus and intuitive problem solving with regards to customer satisfaction.
5. Knowledge of Corel, Photoshop, NetSuite or Pacejet software.
Museum Team Member-Seasonal
Position: Museum Team Member-Seasonal (4/1/2021-9/5/2021)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Reports To: Department Manager
Position Summary: Depending on strengths, skillset, and interests, summer team members could do a variety of front-line positions including cashier, tour guide, sell tickets, or attend to guests in our batting cage.
To Apply: Go to sluggermuseum.com/careers to upload your resume
Starting Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
• Give six to eight guided tours of the Louisville Slugger bat factory each day while adhering to the standard tour script and maintaining an enthusiastic, dynamic approach to every tour.
• Sell tickets, work in the museum store, assist with batting cages, special events, and other guest services as needed. This includes but not limited to, after-hours events, and assisting with the theater.
• Present public programming, including costumed presentations, to museum visitors. This includes, but is not limited to, our World War II program, hand turning, nub decorating program, art and architecture tours, and temporary exhibit-specific programming.
• Provide top-notch interaction with all guests, in all areas of the museum, at all times.
• Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Strong communication skills
• Must have a professional appearance
• Knowledge of and passion for baseball